Xieqiao Coal Mine
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xieqiao Town, Yingshang County, Anhui Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
Xieqiao Coal Mine is operated by Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. and was put into production in 1997.
- Sponsor: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Huaihe Energy Holding Group Co., Ltd. (82.90%), China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd. (8.32%), CCB Financial Asset Investment Co., Ltd. (2.85%)
- Location: Xieqiao Town, Yingshang County, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 32.774098,116.381556(exact)
- Status: operating
- Production Capacity: 9.60Mt/a
- Total Resource: 546.071Mt
- Minable Reserves:319.125Mt
- Coal Type: bit(gas coal,1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size: 38.20k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Year of Operating: 1997
- Source of Financing: