Xieqiao LHV power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xieqiao LHV power station (淮南矿业谢桥低热值煤电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows Yingshang County, the proposed location for the power station.
Background on Project
Xieqiao LHV power station is a proposed 2 x 350 MW coal plant in Yingshang County. It would be fueled by waste coal. It is listed in the 13th Energy Five-Year Plan of Anhui Province as a back-up project. No sponsor has been decided.
In April 2019 the project was undergoing a feasibility study.
The project was approved in March 2021.
- Sponsor: Huaihe Energy (Group) Co., Ltd. 淮河能源电力集团有限责任公司
- Owner: Huainan Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. 89.3%; CDB Development Fund Co., Ltd. 国开发展基金有限公司 10.7%.
- Parent company: Huainan Mining Group
- Location: Yingshang County, Fuyang Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 32.897245, 116.242561 (approximate)
- Status: Permitted
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Start year:
- Coal type:
- Coal source: Waste coal
- Source of financing: