Ximing Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Dahugou, Wanbailin District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Ximing Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co.,Ltd. and owned by Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd. It was put into operation on January 1, 1956.
- Operator: Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co.,Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Dahugou, Wanbailin District, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.864661, 112.411327(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 215Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 132Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Start Year: 1956