Xinchazhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xinchazhuang Coal Mine is operated by Shandong Xinchazhuang Mining Co., Ltd. It was built in 1960 and put into production in April 1968, with a 0.6 million tons/year design production capacity. The reconstruction and expansion project began in 1988 and was completed in 2003, with a 1.5 million tons/year design production capacity. In 2010, the production capacity was reviewed at 1.1 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 was 0.9 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shandong Xinchazhuang Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shandong Luzhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Shiheng Town, Feicheng City, Tai'an City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.220397, 116.551793
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.9 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 120.8740 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 13.7487 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas-fat coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 15.531 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1968