Xinfeng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinfeng power station (赣浙能源信丰电厂) is a 1,320-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant under development in Jiangxi Province, China.
The map below shows the proposed location for the plant in Datangbu Town, Xinfeng County.
Background on Project
As of September 2017 the project is seeking environmental clearance.
In August 2018 the project sponsor changed to Jiangxi Provincial Investment Group, and the capacity to 2 x 660 MW. In February 2019 Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group and National Energy Investment Group also became sponsors.
- Sponsor: Jiangxi Energy Group
- Parent company: Jiangxi Provincial Investment Group (45%), Zhejiang Provincial Energy Group (45%), National Energy Investment Group (10%)
- Location: Datangbu Town, Xinfeng County, Ganzhou Prefecture, Jiangxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.317591, 114.919885 (exact)
- Status: Construction
- Gross capacity: 1,320 MW (Units 1 & 2: 660 MW)
- Type: Ultra-Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: