Shuangyashan Xin'an Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xin'an Coal Mine is operated by Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd., and was approved as a national green mine pilot unit by the Ministry of Land and Resources of China in 2012. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.7 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shuangyashan Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Xin'an Street, Baoshan District, Shuangyashan City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 46.616333, 131.688538
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.7 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 184.3870 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 83.2450 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 26.8867 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' Unknown