Xingdong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xingdong Coal Mine was officially put into operation on November 18, 2001, with a design production capacity of 0.6 million tons per year. Through technological transformation, the approved production capacity in 2005 reached 1.25 million tons per year.  The approved production scale in 2019 is 1.25 million tons per year.
- Operator:Jizhong Energy Co., Ltd. Xingdong Coal Mine
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xianyu Village, Xingtai County, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.092102, 114.541672
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.25 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 249.9360 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 4.7057 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 14.50 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2001