Xingdong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xingdong Coal Mine was officially put into operation on November 18, 2001, with a 0.6 million tons/year design production capacity. Through a technological transformation, the approved production capacity in 2005 reached 1.25 million tons/year.  The approved production scale in 2019 was 1.25 million tons/year.
- Operator:Jizhong Energy Co., Ltd. Xingdong Coal Mine
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xianyu Village, Xingtai County, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.092102, 114.541672
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.25 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 249.9360 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 4.7057 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 14.50 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001