Xingjiagou Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
=Coal Mine Background
Xingjiagou Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 0.9 million tons/year production scale. In September 2012, the reorganized mine was officially completed and put into production. In November 2013, the production capacity was approved as 1.3 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.3 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Lingzhi Xingjiagou Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Liliu Coking Coal Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xingjiagou Village, Chengjiazhuang Town, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.561137, 110.876601
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.3 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 58.9870 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 26.9370 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 7.904 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012