Xinglongzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinglongzhuang Coal Mine (兖州煤业股份有限公司兴隆庄煤矿) is located in Xinglongzhuang Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinglongzhuang Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Xinglongzhuang Coal Mine is operated by Yanzhou Coal Mining Company. The mine was constructed in 1975 and put into production in 1981, with an original annual production capacity of 6.6 million tons. The current production capacity of the mine is 6.5 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Yanzhou Coal Mining Company
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group(46.16%), HKSCC NOMINEES LIMITED(39.67%), Others(14.17%)
- Location: Xinglongzhuang Town, Zoucheng City, Shandong Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.491495,116.854279(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 487.692Mt
- Minable Reserves: 50.377Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(gas coal)
- Mine Size: 56.23k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1981
- Total Investment: