Xingshengmin Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xingshengmin Coal Mine is operated by Fugu County Xingshengmin Coal Mine Co., Ltd. The mine is a coal resource integration mine. The integration began in January 2011 and was completed and put into production in June 2013. The designed production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year, and the service life is 15.2 years.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Fugu County Xingshengmin Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Fugu County Xingshengmin Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Location: Sunjialiang Village, Laogaochuan Township, Fugu County, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.181125, 110.524103
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 8.7 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 4.5885 k㎡<ref name=gcc>
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2013