Xingwu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xingwu Coal Mine was built in 1929 and put into operation in 1930. After several technological transformations, the approved production capacity in July 2012 reached 1.75 million tons/year. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.75 million tons/year.
At about 21:35 on March 5, 2018, an electromechanical accident occurred in Xingwu Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Shanxi Liulin Xingwu Coal Mine Co., Ltd.
- Owner: The Choice Finance (HK) Limited 
- Location: Zhuangshang Village, Zhuangshang Township, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.391578, 110.939931
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.75 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 40.87 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 23.98 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Coking coal, Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 11.6305 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1980