Xingyi power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xingyi power station (贵州产业投资集团兴义发电厂) is a 1,200-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guizhou Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows Units 1 and 2 of the project at Xingyi County, Qianxinan AP.
Background on Plant
Description of Expansion
However, there have been no developments on these units, and they don't appear to have ever been a concrete plan.
- Sponsor: Guizhou Xingyi Electric Power Development Co. Ltd.
- Parent company: Guizhou Industrial Investment Group
- Location: Qianxi Village, Qingshuihe Town, Xingyi County, Qianxinan AP, Guizhou Province, China
- Coordinates: 25.260729, 104.856367 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 1,200 MW (Units 1&2: 600 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start date: 2011
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: