Xinhu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinhu Coal Mine (安徽省亳州煤业有限公司信湖煤矿) is a proposed mine located within Woyang County of Anhui Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is 3 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Woyang County, Bozhou, Anhui.
Coal Mine Background
On July 30th 2015, the development of Xinhu Coal Mine with an annual capacity of 3Mt/year was approved by the National Energy Administration. 
Since May 18, 2021, Xinhu Coal Mine has officially entered the trial production stage.
The coal mine was officially put into production on September 16, 2021.
- Sponsor: Anhui Bozhou Coal Industry Co.
- Parent Company: Huaibei Coal Mining Group (50.63%), Anhui Coal Geology Bureau (40%), others(9.37%)
- Location: Woyang County, Bozhou, Anhui Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.503395,116.085981
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 430.229Mt
- Minable Reserves: 278.179Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 114.3432k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2021
- Source of Financing: