Xinhui Shuangshui power station-2
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinhui Shuangshui power station-2 (新会双水发电厂二期) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
It is next to the retired 100 MW Xinhui Shuangshui power station.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Shuangshui, Xinhui District, Jiangmen Prefecture, Guangdong Province.
Background on Plant
Xinhui Shuangshui power station-2 is a 2 x 150 MW coal plant commissioned in 2004. It is a co-generating power plant, supplying heat and steam to Yinhuzhou Papermaking Industry Park, besides electricity generation. 
- Sponsor: Jiangmen Xinhui Shuangshui Power Co
- Parent company: Jiangmen Xinhui Renke Power
- Location: Shuangshui, Xinhui District, Jiangmen Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 22.446304, 112.999356 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 1 & 2: 150 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2004
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: