Xinji Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinji Cogen power station (河北建投辛集热电厂) is a proposed 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Xinji, Shijiazhuang Prefecture.
Background on Plant
Hebei Province has proposed a 2 x 350 MW residential CHP coal plant in Xinji, Shijiazhuang Prefecture, which will be constructed by Hebei Construction & Investment Group.
The project received a permit from the Hebei Earthquake Prevention Bureau in April 2017.
With no developments since April 2017, the project appears to be abandoned.
- Sponsor: Hebei Construction Energy Investment Co
- Parent company: Hebei Construction & Investment Group
- Location: Xinji, Shijiazhuang Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 37.903475,115.259181 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Start date:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: