Xinjian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xinjian coal mine is operated by Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Industry Group Co., Ltd. Qitaihe Branch and was put into operation in 1958.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.0 million tons per year.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Industry Group Co., Ltd. Qitaihe Branch 
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinjian Street, Xinxing District, Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 45.821294, 130.885271
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.9 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 63.0995 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 10.72 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Weakly caking coal (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 38 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1958