Xinjiang Hongshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinjiang Hongshan Coal Mine (徐矿集团新疆赛尔能源有限责任公司红山煤矿) is proposed mine in Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County within Tacheng Area of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region. The production capacity of it is set up to be 3 Mt per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Heshituoluogai Town, Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
In March 2019, the National Energy Administration approved the construction of Hongshan Coal Mine in Heshituoluogai Mining Area of Xinjiang with an annual production capacity of 3 Mt per year.
- Sponsor: Xukuang Group Xinjiang Sai'er Energy Co.
- Parent Company: Xuzhou Coal Mining Group
- Location: Heshituoluogai Town, Hoboksar Mongol Autonomous County, Tacheng, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 46.501086,86.043581
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 3 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 807.12Mt
- Minable Reserves: 493.64Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 48.8514k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: