Xinjiang Joinworld power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinjiang Guanghui power station (新疆众和自备电厂) is a 300-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Yiwu County.
Background on Plant
TBEA owns a 2 x 150 MW coal plant in Ürümqi Prefecture. It began operating in 2012. The plant's first four units, totaling 100 MW and commissioned in 2001, were retired in 2014.
- Sponsor: Xinjiang Joinworld Co., Ltd.
- Parent company: TBEA
- Location: Ganquanpu, Ürümqi Prefecture, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 43.914734, 87.583101 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 300 MW (Units 5 & 6: 150 MW)
- In service: 2012
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "关于认定新疆众和股份有限公司自备电厂," 2012年02月10日