Xinjulong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinjulong Coal Mine (山东新巨龙能源有限责任公司新巨龙煤矿(龙堌矿井）) is located in Longgu Town, Juye County, Heze City, Shandong Province, China, with a production capacity of 6.24 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Longgu Town, Juye County, Heze City, Sha Prndong province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Xinjulong Coal Mine is operated by Shandong Xinjulong Energy Co., Ltd. The construction started in June 2004 and was put into production in December 2009, with a designed production capacity of 6 million tons per year and an approved production capacity of 7.8 million tons per year. Three people died in an accident at the coal mine on February 22, 2020.
- Sponsor: Shandong Xinjulong Energy Co., Ltd
- Parent Company:Shandong Xinkuang Investment Holding Group Co.(70%), Shandong Energy Group (20%), Juye Liwei Investment Co.(10%)
- Location:Longgu Town, Juye County, Heze City, Shandong Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.278238,115.88263(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 6.24Mt/a
- Total Resource:1480Mt
- Minable Reserves: 230.636Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(fat coal,1/3 coking coal)
- Mine Size: 100.5612k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2009
- Total Investment: