Xinlu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xinlu Coal Mine is operated by Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Group Co., Ltd. Hegang branch. The current designed production capacity is 1.0 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.0 million tons/year.
- Operator: Hegang Branch of Heilongjiang Longmei Mining Group Co., Ltd. 
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Nangang Road, Nanshan District, Hegang City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 47.291323, 130.295426
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 47.2970 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 22.6860 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas Coal (Met)
- Mine Size: 7.4533 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1917