Xinmiao Jinglaoyuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinmiao Jinglaoyuan Coal Mine(铁煤集团内蒙古东新煤炭有限责任公司伊金霍洛旗新庙镇敬老院煤矿)is located in Xinmiao Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China, with a production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. 
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinmiao Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
Xinmiao Jinglaoyuan Coal Mine is operated by Tiemei Group Inner Mongolia Dongxin Coal Co., Ltd. The Mine was originally a private enterprise, founded in 2001 and put into operation in 2002. The mine reconstruction and expansion project was completed in 2008, with a designed production capacity of 1.20Mt/a. In October 2010, the company implemented a restructuring, and cooperated with Liaoning Tiefa Coal Industry (Group) Company as a joint venture and changed its name to Yijinhuoluo Banner Xinmiao Coal Mine of Tiemei Jinglaoyuan Group Inner Mongolia Dongxin Coal Co., Ltd.
- Operator:Tiemei Group Inner Mongolia Dongxin Coal Co., Ltd. 
- Parent Company: Liaoning Energy Industry Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xinmiao Town, Yijinhuoluo Banner, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates:39.380376, 110.393091(approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/a
- Minable Reserves: 20.14Mt 
- Coal Type:Bituminous(Thermal)
- Mine Size: 5.06k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2002