Xinqiao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xinqiao Coal Mine belongs to Yongmei Group Co., Ltd. Construction started on December 20, 2004. It was completed and put into production on August 30, 2007, with a designed production capacity of 1.2 million tons per year. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 2.1 million tons per year.
- Operator: Yongmei Group Co., Ltd. Xinqiao Coal Mine
- Owner: Henan Energy Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Mazhuang Village, Xinqiao Township, Yongcheng City, Shangqiu City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 33.857702, 116.280201
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 164.05 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 73.8780 million tonne
- Coal Type: Anthracite (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 35.0007 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2007