Xintun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xintun Coal Mine was originally Xiaotun Coal Mine and was renamed Xintun Coal Mine in November 2013. Construction began in June 1958, with a design capacity of 0.45 million tons per year. In 1987, the mine underwent a renovation and expansion project, and the production capacity was expanded to 0.6 million tons per year. In 2014, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons per year.  On December 30, 2020, the production capacity was reduced to 0.80 million tons per year approved by the Hebei Provincial Development and Reform Commission.
- Operator: Jizhong Energy Fengfeng Group Co., Ltd. Xintun Coal Mine
- Owner: Jizhong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Dashe Town, Fengfeng Mining Area, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.542490, 114.237965
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 0.8 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 106.30 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 21.4430 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Meager coal (Thermal)
- Mine Size: 8.4099 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1958