Xinwei Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinwei Coal Mine (四川芙蓉集团实业有限责任公司新维煤矿) is a proposed coal mine located within Junlian County of Sichuan Province, China. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.8 million tonnes(Mt) per year. Xinwei Coal Mine is composed of two mines, namely Xinchang Mine with a capacity of 0.6Mt/year and Xinwei Mine with a capacity of 1.2Mt/Year respectively.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Weixin Town, Junlian County, Yibin, Sichuan Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In October 2010, the National Development and Reform Commission has ratified the development of Xinwei Coal Mine project located in Junlian Mining Area of Sichuan Province, with a designated production capacity of 1.8Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Sichuan Furong Group
- Parent Company: Sichuan Coal Industry Group (100%）
- Location: Weixin Town, Junlian County, Yibin, Sichuan Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 28.095081,104.687925(approximate)
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.8Mt/year
- Total Resource: 205.619Mt
- Minable Reserves: 73.856Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 44.9765k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: