Xinwen Ili No.1 mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinwen Ili No.1 mine (新汶矿业集团（伊犁）能源开发有限责任公司一矿) with an annual production capacity of 10 million tonnes(Mt), is located within the territory of Ili, Xinjiang. It is the first ten-million-ton scale coal mine approved by the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) in Xinjiang.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Tuanjie Road, Qiongbolaxiang, Qapqal,Ili,Xinjiang
Coal Mine Background
In August 2009, the National Development and Reform Commission (NDRC) has ratified the construction of Ili No.1 Coal Mine, approving 10 Mt/year of annual production capacity.
According to the 2018 report of Xinwen Mine Industry Group, the construction work of Ili No.1 mine has been largely completed. It is projected to begin its operation in 2019.
- Sponsor: Xinwen Mine Industry Group Ili Energy Development Co.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group
- Location: Tuanjie Road, Qiongbolaxiang, Qapqal,Ili,Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 43.546231,80.961116
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 10 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 4,800Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1,839.05Mt 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 118.5k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: