Xinyi Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xinyi Coal Mine started construction in January 2006 and was put into production in April 2011. The design production capacity is 1.2 million tons/year, and the design service life is 67 years. The mine is a coal and gas outburst mine. The approved production capacity in 2018 was 1.2 million tons/year.
On May 22, 2018, a coal and gas outburst occurred in Xinyi Coal Mine, and two people were killed.
- Operator: Yimei Group Xinyi Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Yima Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Baiqiang Village, Zhengcun Township, Xin'an County, Luoyang City, Henan Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.788378, 112.135522
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 216.50 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 109.50 million tonne
- Coal Type: Meager coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 42.74 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
Articles and resources
- 义煤集团新义矿业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 新义煤矿顺利通过竣工验收, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 新义煤矿瓦斯综合治理实践, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 全国煤矿生产能力情况（生产煤矿）(As of December 31, 2018), 国家能源局, Accessed June 2021
- 义煤集团新义煤矿5.22煤与瓦斯突出事故调查处理意见, 河南煤矿安全监察局, October 18, 2018
- 河南能源化工集团有限公司2020 年度第二期中期票据募集说明书, 河南能源化工集团有限公司, August 12, 2020