Xinyuanjieneng Qingshuichuan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xinyuanjieneng Qingshuichuan power station (陕煤化新元洁能低热值煤综合利用电厂) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Shaanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the power station in Zhaozhai Village.
Background on Project
In 2015 the project received the necessary permits from the provincial Environmental Protection Bureau.
- Sponsor: Fugu Energy Development, Fugu County Coal Electricity Smelter Chemistry Group
- Parent company: Shaanxi Coal and Chemical Industry Group
- Location: Qingshuichuan, Zhaozhai Village, Fugu County, Yulin Prefecture, Shaanxi Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.180471, 111.084496 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2015
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: