Xionglong coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Panlong Town, Longmen Town, Hancheng City, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In November 2014, the Shaanxi Provincial Coal Production Safety Supervision and Administration Bureau approved the mechanized transformation design of Shaanxi Xihan Xinglong Coal Mine Co., Ltd. with Shaanxi Coal Bureau Reply  No. 89 Document, and agreed to mechanize the mine. In June 2018, the former Shaanxi Provincial Environmental Protection Department approved the environmental impact report of the mechanization transformation project of Shaanxi Xihan Xinglong Coal Mine Co., Ltd. with Shaanhuan Approval  No. 222 Document. After the mechanized transformation, the production capacity of the coal mine is 1.20Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Shaanxi Xihan Xinglong Coal Co..
- Parent Company: Guo Zongwen (93.8%), Xu Aiwei (3.375%), Shaanxi Hancheng Xihan Industry and Trade Group Development Co., Ltd. (2.825%)
- Location: Panlong Town, Longmen Town, Hancheng City, Shaanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.595623, 110.501924 (exact)
- Status: proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size:50-99
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:22.15Mt
- Mineable Reserves:16.29Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 6.9237k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: