Xiongshan No.5 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xiongshan No.5 Coal Mine is a reorganized and integrated mine approved by Shanxi Province in 2009, with a 0.9 million tons/year production scale.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.0 million tons/year.
In 2013, the mine had a fatal safety accident.
- Operator: Shanxi Changzhi County Xiongshan Coal Co., Ltd. No.5 Coal Mine 
- Owner: Shanxi Changzhi County Xiongshan Coal Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhaigou Village, Donghe Township, Changzhi County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.029118, 113.002713
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.0 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: Unknown
- Coal Type: Lean coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 7.5912 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2005
Articles and resources
- 山西长治县雄山煤炭有限公司第五矿, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 长治县雄山煤炭有限公司第五矿90万t/a 矿井兼并重组整合项目, 环评公众参与网, March 31, 2011
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 国家安全监管总局 国家煤矿安监局关于公布2013年度被取消等级或降级的原国家级和一级安全质量标准化煤矿名单的通知, 国家煤矿安监局, June 20, 2014
- 山西六大煤田的简要概述, 湖北地大热能科技有限公司, Novemver 24, 2014
- 矿产资源采矿许可延续, 山西省国土资源厅, October 25, 2016