Xipo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Xipo Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Donghui Group Xipo Coal Industry Co., Ltd. It was built in February 2007 and officially put into operation on December 31, 2011, with a 1.2 million tons/year production capacity. On September 11, 2014, The approved production capacity was 2.1 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 2.1 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Donghui Group Xipo Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Donghui Coal Coking & Chemicals Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xipo Village, Mengmen Town, Liulin County, Luliang City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 37.590934, 110.809287
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.1 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 236.02 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 85.3514 million tonne
- Coal Type: Fat coal, 1/3 coking coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 36.8956 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2011
Articles and resources
- 山西东辉集团西坡煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed August 2021
- 山西省自然资源厅2019年度第七十二批矿山“矿产资源开发利用、地质环境保护与土地复垦” 方案评审结果公示, 山西省自然资源厅, December 27, 2019
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告 (As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021