Xiqu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Xiqu Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co.,Ltd. and owned by Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd. It was put into operation on December 1, 1984. It was designed with a capacity of 3 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co.,Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd.
- Location: No.48 Xiqu Street, Xiqu Village, Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.919505, 112.158066(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 4Mt/a
- Total Resource: 310Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 164Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1984