Xuanhua power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xuanhua power station (建投能源宣化热电公司) is a 600-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The photo below shows the plant in Xuanhua District, Zhangjiakou Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Xuanhua power station is a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 600 MW in Hebei Province. Unit 1 was completed in January 2010, and Unit 2 was completed in May 2010. The plant is owned by Hebei Construction & Investment Group.
- Sponsor: Hebei Construction & Investment Group
- Parent company:
- Location: Xuanhua District, Zhangjiakou Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 40.5800469, 115.0735688 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 600 MW (Units 1 & 2: 300 MW)
- In service: 2010
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "河北建投宣化热电有限责任公司," zjkxuanhua.gov.cn, 2014-04-17