Xuchang Yulong power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xuchang Yulong power station (大唐许昌龙岗发电厂) is a 2,020-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Fanggang, in Yuzhou City, Xuchang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
- Sponsor: China Datang Corp
- Parent company: Datang
- Location: Fanggang, Yuzhou City, Xuchang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.1751132, 113.3581446 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 2,020 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW; Units 3 & 4: 660 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 2001 (Units 1 & 2); 2009 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Xuchang Yulong, CARMA, accessed Sept. 2015.