Xutuan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Xutuan Coal Mine is operated by Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd, which is owned by Huaibei Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. Construction of the mine started in October 1997, and put into production in November 2004, with a designed production capacity of 1.5 million tons per year. After reconstruction and expansion, the approved production capacity in 2009 was 3.5 million tons/year. The output in 2019 was 3.446 million tons.
- Operator: Huaibei Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Huaibei Mining (Group) Co., Ltd. 
- Location: Xutuan Town, Mengcheng County, Bozhou City, Anhui Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 33.401007, 116.710249(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.5 million tonnes per annum (Mtpa)
- Total Resource: 370.091 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 177.073 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Met)
- Mine Size: 52.6k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2004
Articles and resources
- 淮北矿业股份有限公司许疃煤矿，企查查，Accessed April 2021
- "安徽许疃煤矿事故调查报告公布 两名救护人员井下中暑死亡". 凤凰网安徽. 2021-01-04.
- "淮北矿业控股股份有限公司2020年公开发行公司债券（面向专业投资者）（第一期）募集说明书摘要page52" (PDF). 淮北矿业控股股份有限公司. 2020-10-16.