Xuzhou Chacheng power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xuzhou Chacheng power station (徐矿垞城电力) is a retired coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Chacheng, in Tongshan District, Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Xuzhou Chacheng power station was a five-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 435 MW. The plant's first three units, totaling 165 MW, were retired in 2012. Units 4 & 5 totaling 270 MW were completed in 2005, and retired in 2020.
- Sponsor: Jiangsu Energy Investment Group
- Parent company: Xuzhou Mining Group
- Location: Chacheng, Tongshan District, Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.4035337, 117.1348669 (exact)
- Status: Retired
- Gross capacity: 435 MW (Units 1-3: 55 MW, Units 4 & 5: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 1991-1993 (Units 1-3), 2005 (Units 4 & 5)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "徐州：完成10家大机组15公里半径落后热电机组“关停改燃”," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/3/19