Xuzhou Huaxin power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xuzhou Huaxin power station (华润电力徐州华鑫发电公司) is a 660-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Maocun Town, Tongshan District.
Background on Plant
Xuzhou Huaxin power station is a 2 x 330 MW coal plant in Maocun Town, Tongshan District. Construction began in June 2003 , and the two units entered commercial operation in June 2005 and May 2006 respectively. The plant is owned by China Resources (72%) and Xuzhou Huayuan Investment (28%).
- Sponsor: China Resources (72%), Xuzhou Huayuan Investment (28%)
- Location: Maocun Town, Tongshan District, Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.393134, 117.260082 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 660 MW (Units 1 & 2: 330 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2005 (Unit 1), 2006 (Unit 2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "徐州华鑫发电有限公司," Xuzhou Electricity website, accessed January 2019