Xuzhou Jiangping Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Xuzhou Jiangping Cogen power station (徐州建平环保热电有限公司) is a retired 30-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Jiawang, Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Jiawang, Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
- Sponsor: Xuzhou Jianping Environmental Protection Thermal Power Co
- Parent company: Xuzhou Jianping Thermal Power Company
- Location: Jiawang, Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.3358, 117.4006 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 30 MW
- Unit 4: Coal-fired subcritical, 30 MW (start-up in 2009)
Articles and Resources
- [nan nan]