Xuzhou Taifa Special Steel Technology Co., Ltd. plant
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Xuzhou, Jiangsu Province, China.
The company is now included in the list of steel companies to be revoked due to the planned full replacement of smelting equipment.
- Private/State ownership: private 
- Parent company: Xuzhou Taifa Special Steel Group Co., Ltd. 100%: Liu Chengyuan 98.79%, Li Hao 1.21%
- Owner: Xuzhou Taifa Special Steel Group Co., Ltd. 100%: Liu Chengyuan 98.79%, Li Hao 1.21%
- Alternative plant names: Xuzhou Taifa Special Steel Technology Co., Ltd.; Xuzhou Taifa Steel Smelting Co., Ltd.
- Other language plant name: 徐州泰发特钢集团有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Liuquan Town, Tongshan District, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.448514, 117.271876 (exact)
- Plant status: closed 
- Start year: 2004 (age 16–17)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: long
- Steel products: square billet and rectangular billet, low carbon steel hot rolled round wire rod, hot rolled ribbed steel bar
- Steelmaking process: integrated
- Primary steel production equipment: 2 blast furnaces (BF) (2x550m³), 2 basic oxygen furnaces (BOF) (2x60-tonne)
Articles and resources