Yadian Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yadian Coal Mine (彬县煤炭有限责任公司雅店煤矿) is a proposed mine in Bin County, under the administration of Xianyang, Shaanxi Province. The production capacity of Yadian Coal Mine is designed to be 4 million tonnes (Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yadian Village, Beiji Town, Bin County, Xian Yang, Shaanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
In December 2017, the National Energy Administration approved the construction of Yadian Coal Mine with an established production capacity of 4Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Bin County Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Bin County Coal Co.
- Location: Yadian Village, Beiji Town, Bin County, Xian Yang, Shaanxi Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 35.217077,107.969668
- Status: Proposed
- Annual Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 636.74Mt
- Minable Reserves: 610.75Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(non-caking coal)
- Mine Size: 53.084k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: