Yamarna Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
(Redirected from Yamana Gas Pipeline)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The pipeline would run from approximately 25 km south southwest of Laverton, West Australia to the Gruyere Gold Project.
- Operator: APA Group
- Parent Company: APA Group
- Proposed capacity: 8 terajoules per day (7.4 million cubic feet per day)
- Length: 123 miles / 198 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2018
The pipeline was completed and connected to the Gruyere power station in June 2018.
Articles and resources
- Gold Road Resources completes final cost estimate for the Gruyere Gold Project, Proactive Investors, Jul. 30, 2018
- APA to build new gas pipeline and power station in the goldfields region, wa, APA Group, Jun. 21, 2017
- WA govt gives approval for gas pipeline to Yamana district - Australian Pipeliner, Goldfields, Jan. 18, 2018