Yancheng LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Yancheng LNG Terminal also known as Binhai LNG Terminal(中海油江苏滨海LNG接收站) is an LNG import terminal under construction in Jiangsu, China.
- Sponsor: CNOOC Gas and Power Group Jiangsu Natural Gas Co., Ltd. 中海油江苏天然气有限责任公司
- Owner: CNOOC Gas and Power Group Co., Ltd. 中海石油气电集团有限公司 76%; Huaihe Energy Gas Group Co., Ltd.淮河能源燃气集团有限责任公司 24%.
- Parent: CNOOC
- Location: Binhai, Yancheng district, Jiangsu province, China
- Coordinates: 34.287539,120.271312 (exact)
- Proposed Capacity: 3 mtpa, 0.43 bcfd
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2021
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
Yancheng LNG Terminal is a proposed 3 mtpa LNG import terminal in Jiangsu, China. The EIA was submitted by CNOOC in 2013.
In 2018 the project was reported to still be proposed.
The permit was received from NDRC in August 2018. The construction is scheduled for 2019 and operations are expected to start in 2021. The capacity of first phase is 3 mta.
Four 220,000 cubic meter storage tanks were completed in September 2020.
Articles and resources
- 中海油滨海LNG项目开建，“气荒”后LNG接收站建设提速, Sina Finance, July 5, 2018
- "中海油江苏天然气有限责任公司 - 企查查". www.qcc.com. Retrieved 2021-04-20.
- 建设项目环境影响报告表, Njghes, Sept. 2018
- 中海石油气电集团有限责任公司江苏滨海液化天然气（LNG）项目环境影响评价第一次公示, jshbgz.cn, January 24, 2013
- "中国最全的LNG接收站进度表，没有之一," Sohu, 2018-01-08
- Jiangsu Binhai LNG Project was approved by the National Development and Reform Commission Sohu, April 16, 2019
- "盐城市人民政府 县区动态 滨海县中海油滨海LNG项目主体工程建成". wap.yancheng.gov.cn. 2020-09-22. Retrieved 2021-03-30.