Yangchan coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Hanbei Township, Wuxiang County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province， China.
Coal Mine Background
The 1.2 mt/a upgrading project started in 2012.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Yangchan Coal Industry Co.,Ltd. 
- Parent Company: hanxi Xinjuyuan Investment Holding Co., Ltd. (38.25%), Shanxi Hongxingyang Economic Construction Investment Co., Ltd. (10.2%), Shenzhen Deke Investment Co., Ltd. (24%), Wuxiang County Collective Asset Management Center (18%) , Other (9.55%)
- Location: Hanbei Township, Wuxiang County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.790996, 113.254929 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 500-599
- Coal Field:
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves:
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: