Yangcheng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Yangcheng Coal Mine belongs to Shandong Jikuang Luneng Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Construction started on April 1, 2004. It was completed and put into production in 2007, with a 1.8 million tons/year design production capacity.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.9 million tons/year.
On February 14, 2016, a roofing accident occurred in Yangcheng Coal Mine, and one person was killed.At about 8:30 on January 28, 2017, a fire accident occurred in Yangcheng Coal Mine, and one person died.
- Operator: Shandong Jikuang Luneng Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Yangcheng Coal Mine
- Owner: Jining Energy Development Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhangbakou Village, Guolou Town, Wenshang County, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.769665, 116.320115
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.9 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 413.1917 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 113.3617 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Met, Thermal）
- Mine Size: 46.1352 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2007
Articles and resources
- 山东济矿鲁能煤电股份有限公司阳城煤矿, 企查查, Accessed July 2021
- 山东济矿鲁能煤电股份有限公司阳城煤矿“1.28”一般火灾事故调查报告, 济宁市应急管理局, June 28, 2017
- 山东省能源局公告2021年第1号, 山东省能源局, January 19, 2021
- 山东济矿鲁能煤电发生顶板事故 死亡一人, 大众网, May 23, 2016
- 济宁矿业集团有限公司2021年度跟踪评级报告, 中诚信国际信用评级有限责任公司, May 14, 2021
- 阳城煤电企业概况, 济宁矿业集团有限公司, Accessed July 2021
- 阳城煤矿采矿许可证, 企查查Accessed July 2021