Yanggao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yanggao power station (同煤阳高热电公司) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Shanxi province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the plant in Datong city.
Background on Plant
In October 2017 it was reported that trial operation on the plant was underway with connection to the grid expected shortly.
Unit 2 was commissioned in June 2019.
- Sponsor: Datong Coal Mining Group
- Location: Wangguantun Town, Longquan Industrial Park, Yanggao county, Datong city, Shanxi province, China
- Coordinates: 40.263634, 113.6508 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1-2: 350 MW)
- Start year: 2019
- Type: Supercritical
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "山西省水利厅关于同煤阳高2×350MW热电厂项目水资源论证报告书的意见," 山西省水利厅, 2014-3-10
- "第四批低热值煤发电项目公示," 能源处, June 26, 2014
- "新常态·新作为：同煤阳高低热值煤热电项目开工," 2015年06月29日
- "同煤集团阳高低热值煤热电项目即将并网发电," Shanxi Economic Daily, 2017-10-30
- "快讯 | 同煤阳高2×350MW热电项目#1机组成功满负荷运行," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2018/12/3
- "同煤阳高低热值煤热电项目（2×350MW）1号机组投运," BJX, 2019-07-01
- "同煤阳高低热值煤热电项目（2×350MW）2号机组通过试运," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2019/6/4