Yangjiachang Town Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yangjiachang Town Cogen power station (山鹰纸业杨家厂镇工业园热电) is a 240-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station under development in Hubei Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the proposed location for the power station in Yangjiachang Town, Gong'an.
Background on Project
Yangjiachang Town Cogen is a proposed 4 x 60 MW coal-fired power station in Yangjiachang Town, Gong'an. It is sponsored by Shanying Mill.
Units 1-2 began operating in 2019.
- Sponsor: Shanying Mill
- Location: Yangjiachang Town, Gong'an, Jingzhou Prefecture, Hubei Province, China
- Coordinates: 30.043269, 112.280808 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Permitted (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 240 MW (Units 1-4: 60 MW)
- Start year: 2019 (Units 1-2)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: