Yangjiacun Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yangjiacun Coal Mine (内蒙古双欣矿业有限公司杨家村煤矿) is located in Talahao Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Talahao Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
Yangjiacun Coal Mine is operated by Inner Mongolia Shuangxin Mining Co. It was built in November 2008, with a designed production capacity of 5.0 Mt/a. It was completed in March 2011 and officially put into operation in January 2012.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Shuangxin Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd. (55%), Inner Mongolia Shuangxin Resources Holding Co., Ltd. (30.78%), others (14.22%)
- Location: Talahao Town, Dongsheng District, Ordos City, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.8069,110.153087(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 5Mt/a
- Total Resource:976.82Mt
- Minable Reserves: 441.82Mt
- Coal Type: bituminous(non-caking coal, long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 36.84k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2012
- Total Investment: RMB1581 million