Yangjiang LNG Terminal
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Yangjiang LNG Terminal （阳江LNG调峰储气库）is a proposed LNG terminal in Yangjiang, Guangdong, China.
- Sponsor: Guangdong Yangjiang Hailing Bay LNG Co., Ltd. 广东阳江海陵湾液化天然气有限责任公司
- Owner: Guangdong Energy Group Natural Gas Co., Ltd. 50%, Pacific Oil & Gas Co., Ltd. 50%.
- Parent: Guangdong Energy Group, Royal Golden Eagle Group
- Location: Yangjiang, Guangdong, China
- Coordinates: 21.674822, 111.831709 (exact)
- Capacity: 2.8 mtpa
- Status: Construction
- Type: Import
- Start Year: 2023
Note: mtpa = million tonnes per year; bcfd = billion cubic feet per day
The project was announced in September 2018 as a joint venture between Yudean and Royal Golden Eagle. The construction of land reclaim from the sea began in February 2018. The extimated investment was 4.5 billion yuan ($685 million).