Yangquan No.1 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yangquan No.1 Coal Mine (阳泉煤业（集团）股份有限公司一矿) is located in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 8.5 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Yangquan No.1 Coal Mine was established in July 1953. It was completed and put into operation in July 1956. It was incorporated into Shanxi Guoyang Xinneng Co., Ltd. in December 1999. It is one of the large-scale backbone mines of Yangquan Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. The production capacity increased to 8.5 million tons/year in June 2020 after 64 years of multiple technological upgrades from the initial 1.2 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Yangquan Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Yangquan Coal Industry（Group）Co.(58.34%), Others(41.66%)
- Location: Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 40.094906,112.968816(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 775.58Mt
- Minable Reserves: 461.48Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite
- Mine Size: 83.6㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1956
- Total Investment: