Yangquan No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yangquan No.2 Coal Mine (阳泉煤业（集团）股份有限公司二矿) is located in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China, with a production capacity of 8.1 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Yangquan No.2 Coal Mine is operated by Yangquan Coal Industry (Group) Co. The predecessor was Jianzigou Coal Mine opened in 1906 and Yanzigou Mine opened in 1908. The current production capacity is 8.1 million tons per year.
- Sponsor: Yangquan Coal Industry (Group) Co.
- Parent Company: Yangquan Coal Industry（Group）Co.(58.34%), Others(41.66%)
- Location: Yangquan City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 37.87059,113.520175(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 8.1Mt/a
- Total Resource: 439.16Mt<ref name=source2>
- Minable Reserves: 195.88Mt
- Coal Type: anthracite
- Mine Size: 62.4k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Total Investment: