Yangshan Yueyang power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Yangshan Yueyang power station (粤电粤阳公司阳山发电厂) is a retired 185-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Guangdong Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the now retired plant, in Shiluo Town, Yangshan County.
Background on Plant
Units 1 and 2 were retired in 2008. Unit 3 was retired in 2015.
- Sponsor: Yueyang Power Co
- Parent company: Guangdong Yudean Group
- Location: Shiluo Town, Yangshan County, Qingyuan Prefecture, Guangdong Province, China
- Coordinates: 24.612063, 112.541113 (exact)
- Status: Units 1 and 2: Retired (2008); Unit 3: Retired (2015)
- Gross capacity: Units 1 & 2: 25 MW; Unit 3: 135 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1991 (Unit 1); 1996 (Unit 2); 2005 (Unit 3)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: